Pages

Anne Maisonneuve Boutique

It's been maybe 6 months since I visited the Anne Maisonneuve boutique, but almost everything I wear comes from here. This is necklace is my newest. Don't they look a little like macarons?
I fell hard for this new T-shirt design with varied splashes of green. It would have been perfect if I haven't been eating too many perfect Paris desserts...
Peony season is in full swing in Paris.
It's always peony season at Anne Maisonneuve's.
You can buy silk flower peonies
Or wear them on this one-of-a-kind bag.
A rose petal...sweet
A perfect peony T for summer..
I'm crazy for Anne's jewelry - she makes many of them herself. They add that much needed splash of color
I can't figure out why I left this back in NYC :(
Very tempting new Summer Ts. You won't find these in any other shop in Paris. Just at Anne's.
I did get this red dotty scarf. One has only so much resistance...
Head-to-toe outfits all figured out for you on the walls.
What to eat with Anne Maisonneuve's fun clothes?Why framboise of course, just coming into season in Paris marches fresh from the Limousin. Just don't eat them whilst wearing a WHITE T-shirt svp!

No comments:

Post a Comment